Cool! Animation look so nice. Would love to make a level with it but I have to learn unity >.<
Hell Hole - A massive procedural generated 2D unity game. WIP.
The game has been tested on PC, Mac, Linux, iOS and Android and works perfectly.
Use arrow keys for moving left/right, space button to jump / fire. No scoring in game yet, screen only shakes when player collides with alien. Some platforms you can shoot through.
At the moment there are no checks for you leaving the screen left/right, too be added.
When you reach the end of the dynamic map nothing happens...this is where the next level will begin.
Game developed with Unity and map generated with C# using dynamic meshes.
- Early Access 21st March on SteamMar 19, 2019
- Title screen updateMar 08, 2019
- New better boss graphicsMar 04, 2019
- First boss demoMar 03, 2019
- First Boss doneMar 01, 2019
- New title image and more destructable platformsFeb 27, 2019
- Menu added and level optimisationsFeb 25, 2019
- New demoFeb 22, 2019