Cool! Animation look so nice. Would love to make a level with it but I have to learn unity >.<
Hell Hole - A massive procedural generated 2D unity game. WIP.
The game has been tested on PC, Mac, Linux, iOS and Android and works perfectly.
Use arrow keys for moving left/right, space button to jump / fire. No scoring in game yet, screen only shakes when player collides with alien. Some platforms you can shoot through.
At the moment there are no checks for you leaving the screen left/right, too be added.
When you reach the end of the dynamic map nothing happens...this is where the next level will begin.
Game developed with Unity and map generated with C# using dynamic meshes.
- Early Access 21st March on Steam64 days ago
- Title screen update75 days ago
- New better boss graphics79 days ago
- First boss demo80 days ago
- First Boss done82 days ago
- New title image and more destructable platforms84 days ago
- Menu added and level optimisations86 days ago
- New demo89 days ago